Mulch Planters & Layers
Mechanical transplanters FPA NEXT and FPA MULTIPLA NEXT
Transplant onto stretched film at maximum efficiency
FLASH NEXT AND FLASH MULTIPLA NEXT mechanical transplanters
Roll out the film and transplant your vegetables to the fullest
Mechanical Transplanters FPA EVO, FPA MULTIPLA and FP Mulch
Transplant onto mulched ground at maximum efficiency!
The film transplanters are agricultural machines towed by tractor or in some cases even self-propelled, which allow a plastic film to be laid out on the ground. This film, which can also be biodegradable and decompose independently without the need to remove it, is essential to better manage the cultivation phase of the seedling. In fact, the plastic film of the film transplanters allows:
- Hinder the growth of weeds, which can bring diseases, sometimes even destructive, to the seedling;
- Lower or raise the temperature, depending on the climatic needs of the seedling.
Through the film transplanters it is possible to ensure maximum protection of the seedling, which has the possibility of being in the environment and in the best conditions for a flourishing growth. At the same time, moreover, it is possible to lengthen the transplant seasons thanks to the possibility of starting in advance and ending in a postponed way compared to crops on bare ground.
The film transplanters designed by Ferrari Growtech are subdivided into 5 models, to meet the different needs of operators and seedlings that are grown:
- FPC. Machine with a high hourly yield, the FPC can stretch and block polyethylene and biodegradable films and also act as a pressed clod transplanter. The machine pierces the film to allow the planting of the seedling;
- FLASH. Film transplanter and transplanter together, this machine has been designed to work with cells in seedling-tray, giving the possibility to adjust distances and inter-row. It can work both on plastic film and on bare ground;
- FPA EVOLUTION. As the name indicates, it is one of the most advanced film transplanters on the market. This machine can transplant on plastic film, paper, biodegradable or even in bare soil;
- FPA MULTIPLA. Thanks to this machine it is possible to obtain maximum efficiency: in fact, it is a two-blade rotary film transplanting machine. FPA MULTIPLA allows to plant 2 rows of seedlings with a single operator, reducing the use and costs of labour;
- FP. It is the film transplanter par excellence: it lays the plastic film and earth up it laterally by means of adjustable plows both in height and in width. On request it is also possible to apply the irrigation hose.