4 row planter
Mechanical Transplanters FPA EVO, FPA MULTIPLA and FP Mulch
Transplant onto mulched ground at maximum efficiency!
Mechanical transplanters FPA NEXT and FPA MULTIPLA NEXT
Transplant onto stretched film at maximum efficiency
FLASH NEXT AND FLASH MULTIPLA NEXT mechanical transplanters
Roll out the film and transplant your vegetables to the fullest
Seedling transplantation is highly efficient: rely on the transplanter 4 rows offered by Ferrari Costruzioni Meccaniche. This machine with Made In Italy qualities combines attention to specific farmer’s needs with absolute precision in planting the seedlings.
With the 4-row planter you can perform a top-quality transplanting of different type of vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, celery and more will be placed in a suitable place for them to grow and develop without the risk of transplant shock. Once the transplanter has been set according to the distance between the seedlings, the distance between the individual rows and the working depth, the machine itself will perform all operation at high speed.
How to proceed when the ground is not flat? All the Ferrari 4-row transplanters adapt to all types of soil and they are able to perform very well even on uneven and stony ground. The semi-automatic versions required the supervision of an operator; the automatic version, on the contrary, proceed with operations in complete independence, eliminating downtime and improving productivity.
Choose amongst the many 4-row planter models for sales from Ferrari Costruzioni Mecccaniche. Here there are the main ones:
- Transplanter FMAX. Ideal machine for tomatoes, cabbage, fennel and all those vegetables that can exceed 25 cm inheight, FMAX works with different clods shapes: pyramidal, cylindrical, conical and, if necessary, pressed cubes.
- Trapiantatrice Futura. With this machine, the operator will only have to feed the panels into the individual load guides. Everything else will be taken care of by Futura, which, as its name suggest, stands for innovation.
- Trapiantatrice F. The ideal transplanter for vegetables with conical clods that assures precision and productivity: it plants until 2.500 plant per hour and ensures high performance even on raised grounds with beds.
- Trapiantatrice FPA. Doble combination transplanter- mulcher: precisely stands plastic films during the seedling transplanting with cubic and cylindric clod.
- Trapiantatrice FPP Evolution. Even faster adjustment of the grafting depth and the depth of the grippers: with this machines, speed of action is ensured.
- Trapiantatrice FX Evolution. Specially designed for salads and onions transplanting, this machine can plant any type of vegetables with a maximum height 15 cm, with a yield in excess of 5.000 plants per hour for the most experienced workers.
- Trapiantatrice FPC. It works also as a mulcher, achieving exceptional productivity capacities (5.000 plants per hour for each row) thanks to general electronic management and distance setting by means of a digital keyboard.
- Trapiantatrice Rotostrapp. No downtime and maximum precision with this machine: can achieve an hourly yield per element of more than 8.000 seedlings, with an unimaginable working speed.
Trapiantatrice Fastblock. This machine perfectly combines speed with the optimal placement of the seedling in cubic colds, reducing the risk of transplanting shock.