3 row planter
Mechanical Transplanters FPA EVO, FPA MULTIPLA and FP Mulch
Transplant onto mulched ground at maximum efficiency!
Mechanical transplanters FPA NEXT and FPA MULTIPLA NEXT
Transplant onto stretched film at maximum efficiency
FLASH NEXT AND FLASH MULTIPLA NEXT mechanical transplanters
Roll out the film and transplant your vegetables to the fullest
With the 3-row transplanter of Ferrari Growtech, the transplanting operations are even faster and more productive. The high quality of the materials used for this machine is combined with its innovative technology to achieve amazing hourly yields on any types of soil, even the toughest.
The 3-row transplanter is easy to configure, to ensure the maximum precision, one of the essential factors is performing a quality transplant, avoiding waste and loss of money. Thus, it is possible to set to the millimeter, the depth of the vegetable in the soil and the distance between individual seedlings and the rows. Planting is done carefully so the vegetable does not suffer a transplant shock and can immediately find a hospitable environment in which to grow and develop.
Thanks to its resistance and adherence to the ground, the transplanter is able to work optimally even on stony and uneven soils. The presence of multiple models and versions allows the machine to perfectly adapt to the type of vegetable, that will be connected to the different needs of farmers: in fact, it exists a 3-row automatic transplanter, which don’t require the presence of the operator, and a semiautomatic, in which the support from the farmer is minimal. Here are the main models of 3 row machines, projected and developed by Ferrari, which for over sixty years has been providing farms with the quality and ingenuity typical of the Made in Italy.
· FMAX Transplanter. Versatile and efficient, this machine is ideal for the transplant of different types of vegetables: tomato, cabbage, aubergine, and also some varieties of salad.
· FX Transplanter. Mainly used for salad transplanting, FX is equipped with a parallelogram that ensures optimal performance even on deformed and particularly difficult soils.
· Futura Transplanter. The name is as eloquent as ever. Futura is synonym with innovation and practicality. In fact, it won’t be necessary to change your panel type: this machine can be configured from time to time, according on the panel you want to use.
Transplanter F. The features of this transplanter, ideal also on bayed ground and raised worktops, makes it perfect to ensure exceptional yields when transplanting salad and vegetables into cube shaped.
· Rotostrapp Transplanter. Reduction of downtime and precise placement of the seedling: these are the optimal results that can be obtain with this machine, is perfect for the salad transplant and other vegetables with maximum height of 10 cm.
· Fastblock Transplanter. This machine has been designed with the aim of combining speed and precision. A small plowshare opening and a finger that separates vegetables allowing to place tall plants in very short time.
· FPA Transplanter. The perfect combination of transplant with a mulch: with this transplanter it is possible to plant seedlings with conical and cylindrical root balls and spread plastic or biodegradable layers.
· FPP EVO Transplanter. The finger transplanter is available with short or long chain and, was created specifically for bare-root plants such as small fruit trees.