2 row planter
Mechanical Transplanters FPA EVO, FPA MULTIPLA and FP Mulch
Transplant onto mulched ground at maximum efficiency!
Mechanical transplanters FPA NEXT and FPA MULTIPLA NEXT
Transplant onto stretched film at maximum efficiency
FLASH NEXT AND FLASH MULTIPLA NEXT mechanical transplanters
Roll out the film and transplant your vegetables to the fullest
The 2-row transplanter offered by Ferrari Costruzioni Meccaniche guarantees maximum efficiency. A true masterpiece of agricultural innovation, able to combines productivity with precision, essential elements for a perfect transplanting of seedlings.
The 2-row transplanter works on different types of vegetables placed in trays and guarantees maximum control on every step of the transplanting phase: this machine, in fact, takes care of opening the furrow, planting the seedlings and tamping the soil around the plant. Thank to the possibility to working on 2 rows simultaneously, the transplanter ensures productivity and execution speed: for example, the automatic model FUTURA TWIN of Ferrari Costruzioni Meccaniche is able to transplant up to 10.000 seedlings per hour per robot.
Every detail of the machine is aimed at minimizing the risk of transplanting shock. The seedling is transported from the tray to the ground in an upright position and it is possible to adjust to the millimeter the distance between individual seedlings, the distance between rows and, last but not least, seedling’s depth in the furrow. Thanks to this precision of transplanting that the correct and healthy development of the plant is guaranteed.
For heavy and particularly difficult soils it is possible to choose the 2-row transplanter model that best suits your specific needs and the type of plant and soil, for valuable and innovative support.
Here are the 2-row transplanter models offered by Ferrari Costruzioni Meccaniche:
· . Also suitable for plants reaching 25 cm in height, it works brilliantly with different types of plates: pyramidal, cylindrical and conical. It can be equipped with a parallelogram for a perfect adherence to the ground.
· . This automatic machine allows all stages of transplantation to be performed, adapting to multiple panel types: Futura, in fact, can be adjust according to the panel that you want to use.
· . Available also in a self-propelled version, F is characterized by extremely high precision: the single elements follow the soil vertically, providing optimal transplanting even on stony or slippery ground.
· . In addition to performing the transplanting phase, this machine is designed to be able to spread plastic, polyethylene or biodegradable film, acting as a mulcher.
· . Available in short chain or long chain versions, it ensures maximum transplanting speed and furrow depth and gripper adjustment.